1. Survey of Classic Reggae Style
2. Special attention on the harmony style of "The Wailers"
3. With respect to the style, special attention focused on stylistic pronunciation and enunciation.
1. Survey of Contemporary Country/Pop Style
2. Special attention placed on the background vocal arrangement and how the lead and background vocals play off of each other, not continuing in a traditional chorale form.
3. Special attention on the pronunciation and enunciation appropriate with the style.
1. Survey of Contemporary Pop/Rock Style
2. Special attention on the vocal arrangement and what OneRepublic did to make the song remain exciting even though there's one person doing almost all of the singing.
3. It always possible to make adjustments to make songs fit a soloist, small group, or large group.
1. Contemporary Musical Immersion, focused on expressive singing.
2. Accept the challenge of fast, rhythmic lyrics, and song key modulations
3. Students will focus on more independent singing while extending their range and repertoire.
1. Opportunities for mixed singing with Lead Vocals and Chorus Background
2. How do you keep repetitive phrases "alive"?
3. Become more comfortable with non-traditional harmonies
1. Contemporary & Appropriate Christmas Song
2. Simple arrangement leaves room for improving the performance quality.
3. Having split vocal groups that aren't split per vocal part (Soprano, Alto, Tenor)